Your Personal Information
Unless you choose to provide it to us (for example by placing a sales order and / or subscribing to our mailing list), we will not collect any personal data from you when you visit our website.
When you place an order on the website, we will store certain information about you to ensure we’re able to fulfil that order and provide you with the best service possible. If you’re interested in our products, our news or special offers and so chose to subscribe to our mailing list we will again store some of your personal information.
The information we collect about you includes your name, email address, physical address and contact telephone number. This information is held securely, in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
When you place an order with us online you will be asked to enter your credit / debit card information. We do not retain this data. However, your credit / debit card details are shared with Stripe (our online payment provider) who hold this information in order to process the transaction linked to your order.
Providing Information to 3rd Parties
The information you provide to us will only ever be shared with third parties in the following events:
- To process a debit / card payment (via Stripe) linked to an order placed on our website
- If we’re asked to assist government fraud prevention agencies
What we do with Personal Information
We use personal information to understand your needs, provide a better service, process orders and provide you with relevant product news and updates. Personal information may be used for the following reasons:
- Processing payments and fulfilling orders placed on our website
- Internal record keeping and order tracking
- To improve our products and the service provided to you
- To distribute periodic updates and promotional material in regards company news, new products, special offers and other information we think you may find interesting (we will only ever use the email address you provided for this purpose).
Links to Other Websites
We take information security extremely seriously and are fully committed to ensuring your information is held securely and in accordance with the law. To prevent unauthorised information disclosure, we have put in place robust processes and procedures designed to safeguard and protect the data we collect from users of our website.
Visitors to the website can choose to accept or decline cookie usage. We hope you find our usage of cookies to be acceptable.
If you have any questions in regards to this policy, please contact us.