We dispatch all orders via Royal Mail and offer the delivery options set-out below.
Delivery is charged on a per item basis and we dispatch orders for single books in packaging that allows them to fit through most standard sized letterboxes. Orders of more than 1 item may be combined and dispatched as a larger parcel.
Standard UK Delivery
Royal Mail 1st Class - 1 Day Delivery - £2.00
Royal Mail 2nd Class* - 3 Day Delivery Aim - FREE
Signed For UK Delivery
Royal Mail 1st Class (Signed For) - 1 Day Delivery - £3.20
Royal Mail 2nd Class (Signed For) - 3 Day Delivery Aim - £3.00
International Delivery (E.U. Only)
Royal Mail International Standard (European Union Countries) - 3-5 Working Day Delivery Aim (Not Tracked) - £3.50
International Delivery (USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand)
USA & Canada - Royal Mail International Standard - 5-7 Working Day Delivery Aim (Not Tracked) - £4.50
Australia & New Zealand - Royal Mail International Standard - 5-7 Working Day Delivery Aim (Not Tracked) - £4.90
* We offer FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 2nd Class / International Standard) on all orders over £50. Please enter the promotion code FREESHIPPING50 when checking out. This offer is made in accordance with and governed by our Terms & Conditions – please review these here.
Sending Out Your Order
· Once an order has been placed on our website, an email will be sent to the customer confirming the purchase
· All orders placed by 2.30pm on a business day will be dispatched that day
· On a best-efforts-basis we will aim to dispatch orders placed after 2.30pm (on a business day) that day. However, these orders may be dispatched on the following business day
· For very urgent orders placed after 2.30pm, please call the office on 07718 650686 and we will do our best to help
· Once an order has been dispatched an email will be sent to the customer confirming fulfillment
· Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next business day. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday will be dealt with on a best-efforts-basis, but may also be dispatched on the next business day.
· We will always endeavor to send orders out to you as fast as possible. However, during busy periods (such as Christmas and New Year) our turnaround times may be slightly increased.
· Delivery times for items shipped internationally are dependant on the relevant countries postal service.
· We always aim to ensure our website is up-to-date and shows an accurate stock position. However, if in the unlikely event an item becomes out of stock and we are unable to fulfill an order we will contact you as soon as possible to offer and full refund or exchange
UK Post Codes
We dispatch all orders via Royal Mail and accordingly rely on the delivery timeframe guidance issued by Royal Mail. However, delivery to the following UK postcodes may take longer to fulfill.
AB, HS1-8, IV 41-51, PA41-49, BFPO 01-999, HS9-99, IV 55,56, PA76, BT1-99, IM1-99, JE1-99, PH41-44, DB99 9AA, IV 1-20, 25, KA27,28, PH49-50, DD8 - 11, IV 30-32, KW15-17, TR21-25, GY1-99, IV 36, PA20-40, ZE1-99
It’s important that every order is accompanied by an accurate postal address and post code. Orders with inaccurate or unclear correspondence details will require additional investigation to process (which could potentially include contacting the customer who submitted that order). This may cause the order to be processed more slowly than normal and we therefore cannot always adhere to standard dispatch times in these scenarios.
Payments, Taxes & Customs
· We accept most major credit and debit card payments online via our secure platform. Cards currently accepted are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal and Apple Pay.
· The current rate of VAT (UK sales tax) is 20% and where appropriate prices quoted on our website are inclusive of VAT. Our VAT number is 249 3375 80.
· All prices referenced on our website are in pound Stirling (£) and we will always endeavor to ensure these prices are correct
· For items shipped internationally, all import taxes, VAT or customs duties that may be applied once the consignment reaches the destination country are the sole responsibility of the customer / purchaser. Tiddlers & Nippers have no control over additional charges and taxes related to customs clearance and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. It is recommended that customers check with their local customs office for information relating to import tax / customs duty that may be applicable to their order. For all international orders, the customer / purchaser will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT / import duty that needs to be paid. The customer / purchaser should also ensure their order is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which goods are being imported. Imported goods may be inspected on arrival at country of destination for customs purposes, in such circumstances Tiddlers & Nippers cannot guarantee that the packaging of an order will be free of signs of tampering.
Non-Delivery & Damaged or Faulty Items
It’s very important to us that you receive the item(s) you were expecting, within the specified delivery time frame and in ‘as sold’ / undamaged condition.
All our products are sent via Royal Mail. The ‘Signed For’ delivery options are not a tracked product, but do allow the use of Royal Mail’s Track and Trace platform to see an electronic signature free of charge.
If a delivery has not arrived within the expected timeframe we ask that in the first instance you contact your local Royal Mail delivery office to check the consignment has not been held for collection.
· For orders sent via Royal Mail 1st Class (including Signed For) a replacement will be sent out if the original order has not arrived after 1 week
· For orders sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class (including Signed For) a replacement will be sent out if the original order has not arrived after 2 weeks
· If your order has not arrived within the above-mentioned timeframes, please contact us by email with your order details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· We will always make every effort to trace missing parcels. However, where an item has been missing for more than 1 month (from dispatch date), we accept no obligation to refund or replace orders
· For International orders please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from the date of dispatch before contacting us for a replacement
Damaged or Faulty Items
· If the products received within your order are deemed to be damaged, faulty or not in an ‘as sold’ condition please contact as soon as possible (email@example.com). We will then investigate and endeavor to ensure the problem is solved quickly and where applicable with no further cost to you. We may ask that you return the item(s) in question to us.
· You can view our Returns Policy here.
Questions on Shipping and Delivery
We hope our delivery process and charges are clear and straightforward to understand. However, if you have any questions or queries please do get in contact with us.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tel: 07718 650686
Our telephone line is open Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm (GMT). There is an answerphone system available for out-of-office hours and we will always endeavor to respond to any messages on the next available business day. Calls are charged at your normal tariffs.